Thursday, May 24, 2007

Web 2 tools and technologies

I am discovering new things this week. Mashups for me are new and by the look of http://www.propsmart.com/ they are really powerful.I visited a couple of web sites that resemble a mashup, but I wasn't aware they are using blending technology or Web 2 application.

I explored the list of libraries in the world offering Web 2 as a learning tool, and in my opinion the list of libraries offering this program is not really that long. I give credit to OCLS to be such an inovator out there, and implenting new techologies as being instrumental to the future of both the library system and its employees.

According to the New Zeeland Library : "this program was originally developed and launched for the staff at the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County".

Hmm, I found me a nice Jeep : Wrangler Sport/Custom 1995 Jeep Wrangler Military custom army YJ CJ willys for $5000. How far will go, I don't know. It has about 98000 miles.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Learn 2.0 was indeed created by Helene Blowers at the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County. Take a look at our About page and you will see our Creative Commons license info.