Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sharing Information Week 8

I continue with my learning experience and did register for http://www.flickr.com account, search for OCLS and Bingo! there you are, down the list with a nice view of Lake Eola. That's all I want to reveal, just in case there are more people who need to complete the lesson. I liked very much the picture with the duckboat and the dog.

I used Creative Commons license on my photos, using the Attribution NonCommercial,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blogetteinc/ I like Creative Commons, it is very useful.

About on-line learning: I love it! I like the process and I find it very easy. In my college days, it saved me a lot of traveling to the campus. If it's offered, I will pick the on-line class version versus the on-campus one.
I would have like to start as a team, but I didn't. However, I asked my team for help along the way, and I offered help as well.
I would like to see the OCLS 2.0 learning process continue, and perhaps have something new to share or learn once in a while. Just an idea!

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Look at you posting your pics with a CC license in place!!! Nice job!

Tom